At Dayra we take your privacy very seriously. We see our customers and suppliers as integral partners and long-term friends helping us contribute to a more sustainable world and help the business model of Dayra expand further.
If you purchase from DAYRA or provide DAYRA with pre-owned clothing in premium conditions, then we have your personal information as per your consent to:
- To allow us to handle your orders, deliver products and process your payments and refunds
- To let you know about your orders
- To keep you posted about offers and awards
- To respond to your queries or requests.
- To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
- For our statistical or survey and business development purposes – so we can improve our products and website and the services we offer to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our sites.
What kind of information do we have:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone/ mobile number
- We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who operate elements of our service and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers or email distribution, and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment, payment or other services. Where such disclosures are made, this will be under contractual arrangements with us and carried out in accordance with the requirements of relevant data protection laws.
- No customer or supplier personal information will be given out for commercial use
- Identities of customers and suppliers shall not be disclosed on website, unless customers or suppliers volunteer to do so through a review or a testimonial
- You have the right to have your personal information deleted if it is no longer necessary for us to have it, if we were processing it on the basis of your consent which you have withdrawn.
- Our site uses up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission and payment.